Its Zhang Yang bring us out again. I'm excited when we meet him coz he always bring us to eat YUMMY food! Haha...=D
This time he brought us to this popular steamboat restaurant! This restaurant make you feel like you're the emperor...haha...if you're queueing up to get your seat, there is free manicure (provides nice design to choose), fruits and food to eat while waiting. But this time we didnt get a chance coz Zhang Yang reserved a place to save time. When we are seated, the staff help us to place our jackets nicely on the chair. We were provided with an apron each before eating. Wow...good service! We ordered yuan yang guo (2 choice of soups). We had one mushroom soup and ma la soup. HOHOHO....! The food is simply ichiban! DELICIOUS! One of the best food that I've tasted so far. When we went to the restroom, while washing hands, there is a staff whose job is to press soap on your hands and pass you tissue after you've finish washing. Never experience such services in my life! You will just feel like you're the emperor or princess!...wahaha...
Later on, we went to Soho building. Clair, Sara and me bought starbucks drinks. I bought a green tea latte! Have not drink for some time le...And next stop we went to wall mart! I have been craving for chocolates for very long. The supermart near school does not sell those chocolates we find in Singapore. So I bought lots of chocolates back ...didnt really find alot..but at least there are familiar chocolates which i like! Also, bought some snacks back and long journ which we need for friday.
Hai Di lao steamboat restaurant
DSC01222.jpg) DSC01225.jpg) DSC01227.jpg) Look at the lemon drink! The taste was really nice..quite unexpected. At first thought it was smth like those we taste in S'pore. But its not! the shi fu is performing some skills on handmade noodle red restroomDSC01252.jpg) Soho building |